We are looking for Core Finacle Engineer (L1/L2/L3) having exp. of 2-11 years in Core Finacle, Customization, Channel, Inbound/Outbound APIs, Middleware, Database various customer across
Location: Delhi NCR, Chennai, HYD, Bangalore, Mumbai, Cochin, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Mangalore, Vishakhapatnam
Interested candidates can share their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Engineer will be responsible for resolution of day to day operational issues assigned by customer.
- CBS application and interfaces monitoring (DOP, AEPS, UPI, IMPS, INB, MB, NPCI etc)
- Testing of CBS with various interacting stakeholders to ascertain that the CBS is functioning well and all parameters are ok.
- First level of trouble shooting for all the applications. The troubleshooting will be inclusive of but not limited to Batch Jobs, Production Downtime, Env Issues, Performance issues, integration issues.
- Provide the support in DR drills of CBS or any drill exercise conducted by Bank with other integrating application.
- Work on 24X 7 shifts to maintain the CBS application. CBS customization, upgradation and enhancements related to performance and new products.
- Aadhoc data extraction from CBS on case to case basis.
- Provide support/ in troubleshooting issues in the various integrated modules like NEFT/RTGS/UPI/AEPS etc from the CBS perspective
- Support all internal and external interfaces in Core Banking Solution (NEFT, RTGS, CTS, GBM, ADC channels, FI etc.) and needs to do troubleshooting, customization, upgradation etc. at CBS end for smooth functioning of day to day operations of the Bank.
- Provide support in various routine activities inclusive of but not limited to EOD/EOM/EOQ/EOY/interest run/Mock run etc
- Creation of new and modifications to existing scripts, reports, MRT, JSP,API or any other scripts due to errors /technical faults, as required from time to time in consultation with Bank.
- Liaise with database and infra teams for routing maintenance, space allocation, backup, restoration, upgradation etc.
- Responsible for converting internal existing APIs to web services or any other forms for exposing them to third parties.
- To coordinate with the OEM for the resolution of tickets which comes under the ambit of application OEM.
- Responsible for end to end configuration and release management.
Support internal as well as third party audit and regulatory inspections of application and close the observations in close coordination with Bank.
- To do a detailed gap analysis of the existing systems in scope as required by Bank and submit report along with existing bugs and remediation plan in detail.